We Might Be Tiny - Stampies®
stampies® – the fun silicone animal cookie stamps
Feeling adventurous? Looking for fun ways to spend quality time in the kitchen with your tiny human? Our colourful animal cookie stamp set, The Stampies®, is the perfect baking fix that guarantees surprising animal encounters of the edible kind.
Whether you’re into the smell of freshly iced cookies or prefer the savoury goodness of meat pies, our Stampies® make it super simple to add fun touches that turn ordinary creations into extraordinary treats for big and small.
Every Stampies® set comes with a stainless steel cookie cutter, 1 wooden stamper and 15 easily interchangeable, food-grade silicone animal stamps. The only hard bit is picking your favourite animal character among all the lovingly illustrated animal friends by Dutch artist, Little Vanilla Studio. Is it going to be Sally Sloth, Ziggy Zebra or Ricky Raccoon? Or possibly all of them?
not only for cooking – stampies® make great playdough stamps
Once you’ve devoured your baked delights, it’s time to repurpose your silicone animal stamps in boundless moments of creative play. Let your munchkin run wild creating playdough animal friends. Ask your toddler to name their favourite animal friends and learn all about the colours of the rainbow with your bright Stampies® set.
Best of all? Simply pop the silicone animal shapes into the dishwasher so it can take care of the mess for you and give you even more play time to enjoy with your tiny human. #winning
Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Here’s the rundown of all the other reasons why a Stampies set can be a winner for your family in more than one way.
The animal stamps are:
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Flexible and durable
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards
- (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
The cookie cutter is made of stainless steel.
Dimensions: 6cm diameter x 2cm high.
The stamper is made of rubber wood.
For the extra curious, here is a list of the 15 featured characters included in every Stampies set:
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.