Signatur Sage Generös Play Mat
THE GEOMETRISK SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Sage has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with double the burst of colours and fun! Boasting shades of sage and grey – it is the perfect colour combination for a shared, neutral-gender space for both your little girls and boys.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Really really love the play mat! Very spongy and soft.
Hi Suhaida, So lovely to hear that you are enjoying the play mat and that it is comfortable for you and your little one. We hope you will continue to enjoy the comfort, safety and benefits as your little one grows. (Such a cute photo!) Kindest regards, LW Team x
Better than I expected :)
Love the play mat. It looks great and feels so soft under foot. I purchased this for my grandson to play on. Previously we were doing tummy time and play on standard play mats (fabric) and he would always complain.. The mats we used weren't suitable on our timber floors, not comfortable at all and bunched up underneath him as he moved. He complained alot whenever we did tummy time. As soon as he was on this mat, he loved it straight away. Way more comfortable. It was amazing, his development with stronger ability to roll, pivot and get up on his hands and knees. He loves to be on there. So glad we bought it. And its non toxic which was a huge plus. Highly recommend.
Hi Kirsten, Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us, we are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new mat! Your little grandson is certainly looking very cute, content and happy on the play mat. So happy to hear that he is enjoying tummy time on a comfortable and safe surface to explore and play. Take care and have a lovely day! Kind regards, LW Team x
Baby loves the playmat
Great quality playmat! It has a thick cushion and it's so easy to clean. My baby has enjoyed playing on it every day. I wish I found this playmat a lot earlier. I'm going to buy another one! Definitely recommend.
Hi Olivia, Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your mat! We can't wait to see which mat you will buy next :) Do remember to follow us on IG/FB and tag us so we can see your beautiful mat in your home. Thank you again, it means so much to us to have your support of our products and brand. Kindest regards, LW Team x
Beautiful and high quality
Just perfect, we use it in both the living room (without our house looking like a kindergarden thanks to the design) as well as our boy's baby room. It's perfect for him to play, fall and make a mess on. Highly recommend.
Hi Els, Thank you so much for your lovely review! Lovely to hear that you are loving your Little Wiwa mat. We love your beautiful baby's room set up. The mat looks absolutely perfect in the space. What a beautiful, bright and happy space. Enjoy! Kindest regards, LW Team
Little Wiwa playmat
This product is amazing. My 8 months old completely enjoy his time on playmat. Its safe to leave your little ones on the mat. I have tiles flooring in my house and this mat is really great for our requirement. Shock absorbent, soft, easy to clean, beautiful color and many other reasons that i love this product. Many of my friends already asked me from where i bought this and i highly recommend this product. I wish i knew about this mat when my baby was 2 months old but better late then never he is 8 months now and enjoy his personal space on the mat.
Hi Rekha, Oh my goodness, can we just say, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review!! It makes us so proud when we hear that parents are delighted with the product. Hope you enjoy it for many years to come! Kindest, LW Team x
Exactly what I wanted
Easy, shopping experience! Quality of mat is great and would recommendations to family and friends.
Hi Zahabiya, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the support in our little business :) Kindest, LW Team x
Really happy with the quality, feel, look and price!
Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing the feedback by our Wiwa community :) All the best, LW Team x
We’re so happy with this mat. The material is so soft and easy to wipe down. The design is not only beautiful but very functional. We all love it.
Hi Kimmy, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the support to our little business :) All the best, LW Team x
Beautiful squishy mat is still a favourite two years later
This is actually our second Little Wiwa playmat. When I bought the first one everyone warned me I’d only use it for a couple of months while my baby was learning to crawl. But that baby is almost three now, and we still love and use that playmat so much we recently bought this bigger one to replace our living room rug. It’s a great spot to hang out with the kids, nappy-free time with the new baby, I do my Pilates on it... Pretty patterns and pretty easy to keep clean. I got cocky and left some washable marker on it for too long (I’m talking weeks) and it stained permanently so now I am religious about spot-cleaning. But food, markers etc do wipe off easily as long as you don’t leave it too long. Have noticed that the old mat is turning very slightly yellow after all this time but it’s not obvious and honestly it’s held up a lot better than the floors or the furniture since having little kids!
My child wasn’t attempting to crawl on our normal matt. However first day with the Wiwa mat she fell into her tummy didn’t cry and started moving herself backwards. She does this all the time now. And can now transfer her skills onto carpet. This Mat has given her the confidence with its soft and sleek texture. Also comfortable for mum to sit on and change her nappy.
Great addition to your home
My favourite purchase for not only me but my newborn. Having experienced a number of injuries after becoming a Mum - this mat is the best addition to our home as it allows comfortable floor time for baby and parents but can also be used for a Pilates mat for workouts
Love this mat. super soft and looks great
Signator Sage Floor Mat
We received our play mat within a few days of ordering. Very happy with the service and very happy with the product. Highly recommend!
Great for a Dad snooze
The playmat is beautiful! We love it and our son seems to love it too. Gentle for him to roll around on and great for a bit of a snooze for Dad too! Just a shame that after deliberating for weeks about which mat to buy and finally making a decision, it went on sale the following week (always the way right?! Ugh).
Everyone loves it. It feels like walking on water, so soft.
Wish there is a bigger size!
Colour is beautiful and pattern is not childlike, we put it in our living room. So comfortable on the knees and bum. Wish it was a little bigger though!
Best purchase for a new mum!
We love our mat. Serves soooo many purposes and the best part is it’s easy to clean.
Love love love
We love our play mat, so soft, quickly posted