Natur Sage Generös Play Mat
THE NATUR LÖV SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
The mat is beautiful, soft, and easy to clean. We also like spending tummy time with our one month old on it.
Hi Claudia, Thank you for sending us a photo of your cute little one doing tummy time and for your lovely review of your play mat. It makes us so happy to hear that you are loving it. We really appreciate your support of our little business. Thank you! LW Team x
Loving our playmat, soft on the knees and my daughters head as she learns to roll!
Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate the feedback and your support for our business. Enjoy the mat and welcome to our Little Wiwa community!!!! Kindest, Hayley LW Team x
I originally received the smaller version as a baby shower gift and exchanged it for the larger size - more awesome room to play on! The mat is very well padded and of excellent quality. The customer service received from Shanti was superb. We can’t wait to have our bub on it!
Hi Janice, Thank you so very much for your review. We are delighted that you love your mat as much as we do! Kindest, LW Team x
Play mat arrived within days after order! Well packaged. Absolutely loving the mat. It’s so easy to just lay out and roll up whenever. Really comfortable and easy to clean.
Hi LiYing, We just wanted to thank you for writing such a lovely review of our product. Great to know that from ordering, to delivery and quality, you are happy. Welcome to the Little Wiwa Community! All the best, LW Team x
This mat has been perfect for my little crawler. Great size and very easy to clean!
Hi Megan, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Sounds like the mat came just in time for your little one's little knee's :)
I love our little wiwa playmate and it is ideal for when we have all of the babies over from parents group as they have plenty of cushioned space to play
Hi Bianca, What a gorgeous group of little bubs!! Thank you so much for sharing the photo with us, and for taking the time to write a review! It's not the easiest thing to find time when you are a mum, so we really appreciate it. :) All the best, The Little Wiwa Team x
These mat are great! Thick enough to soften the impact of falls and very comfy to lie on. We think they’re so good you could use them as large roll mats for camping or for sleep overs? Anticipate being able to use them for a long time and moving them into his bedroom as he grows older. We bought two of the large mats for a our lounge room - wld have preferred the option of one extra large mat.
Hi Eleanor, We wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We really appreciate your support to our small business :) Kindest, LW Team x
Wow is all I have to say. Shanti from Little Wiwa is a breath of fresh air. I have only great things to say about this mat and this company. The mat is like laying on soft fluffy clouds. I have since bought a second one so we can all experience this mat and not only baby A. It also should be noted that both times, my order was processed ASAP and I received my goods well within the week.
Hi Katrina, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! WHAT A REVIEW! We really love hearing that our mat is in a loving home and being enjoyed by the whole family!! Warmest, The Little Wiwa Team xx
I like the overall appear, the colour is very vibrant and Style is Scandinavian. However, the downside is that there is a plastic scent even after airing for a few days.
I am so very glad I purchased this playmat as opposed to another. As soon as I unrolled it, and gave it a light wipe down, I lay on it and didn’t want to get up. It’s so soft and lovely. We have floor boards which are a very hard surface and I was concerned the mat wouldn’t be thick enough to feel soft. What a mistake that was. As I said, I didn’t want to get up. So lovely and luxurious. Highly recommend.
This is the second mat we have purchased from Little Wiwa and we absolutely love it! Great size, quality is amazing and most importantly it is so quick and easy to clean!
We were using two yoga mats pushed together for a while, and it was ok, but then little dude started really rolling and all bets were off. The large Wiwa mat is lovely and soft, but not so squishy that a little bubs face would get smothered if they drop it during tummy time. The large size is perfect for our little dude now he's starting to roll (he may still roll off the mat, but he's got a few turns to go before he gets there now, compared to the yoga mat situation). It wipes clean easily and even though we roll it up after each use, it takes maybe a minute if that to roll back out flat the next time. We really like this mat and we've used it nearly every day since it was delivered (very quickly) a month or so ago. If you can afford it, I'd recommend the largest size you can fit in your space.
I bought the mats for my daughters who will use them in October for new babies hopefully they will be fantastic as a friend highly recommended to me your product
The Wiwa mats are beautiful quality and design. I feel more comfortable having my little one playing and doing tummy time on this mat. We have a dog and our rug is covered in hair despite how often we vacuum... the eyes mat can just be lifted and shaken off and is clear of hair. Definitely worth the investment
This mat is fantastic. We now have a space for tummy time, floor play, and general hanging out that is very comfortable. I love how it is just the right level of soft/firm. The design is also gorgeous. Only thing I would say is it is a bit slippery for tummy time, but we are getting a sheepskin that we will use on top. Definitely recommend!
Fabulous! Soft, comfortable, generous size, eeeasy to clean, perfect for all our play and relax activities. Best part is that it doesn’t crease or fold with movement, just a nice, even, flat surface. Gorgeous colours -I love the sage muted colour, enough to make a smart yet warm vibe. Highly recommended.
Gorgeous mat, very happy with our purchase. Great quality
Love our mat, the quality is great. This is the 3rd mat i have purchased over 7 years (the first two from other brands) and this mat is beautiful in colour, a great softness and thickness and was delivered so quickly! I was impressed as i wasn’t expecting it until the end of August. Thank you so much!
The first mat was great, that's why I've got a second identical one to expand the play space for my 19-month old, so the whole family can sit and play comfortably on the floor for hours!