Natur Sage Generös Play Mat
THE NATUR LÖV SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
My 4month old really enjoys it! Thankyou little wiwa!!
I bought a second one!
Loved our first mat and bought a second one not too long after that. Both mats brighten our playroom and we now have a very cosy playspace :)
Tummy time has never been better
The mat is really good. Soft AND waterproof. Just the thing for a 4 month old to really enjoy tummy time.
Thank you Grant for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it.
Really nice mat
Great mat for babies and toddlers. It is soft yet thick and firm so babies can do tummy time comfortably. The print is quite nice (minimalist style) and very good quality feeling. I highly recommend it.
Natur Sage Generös Play Mat
This playmat is a game changer for our six month old son. As he learns to crawl and move about we are extremely comfortable that this mat gives him the support he needs. The added bonus is it's easy to clean, and store away after a days play.
We love our play mat!
Everyone in the family (adults and children) loves the play mat. It is so comfortable and easy to clean.
Beautiful play mat
I love that it has a reversible option. Durable and the designs are creative, can be gender neutral which also fits all occasions. It’s also light and can be put anywhere you want.
The quality and durability of the mat, is amazing! And very2 quick delivery too!
Baby and fur baby proof
I absolutely love our play mat! It’s big enough for my 2 month old baby Carly and her bestie Zoe the Blue heeler pup :) so easy to clean, dog hair vacuums right off and any spills wipe off with a damp cloth easily. The spongey texture is great for tummy time providing support for a bouncy head.
Wish I’d gotten it sooner!
This has been one of my best baby purchases. The mat is so comfortable to sit on and easy to clean, so I’m not worried about my toddler eating on it or my baby’s spit up. It’s great for my baby’s tummy time, I much prefer her lie on this than the carpet. The colour sage is beautiful and overall the mat seems like good quality.
I've owned a few play mats before but I am really loving this one. It is not as thick but the texture is very comfortable and smooth. I like how it has 2 different sides and the pattern isn't kiddy.
Natur Sage Generös Play Mat
The mat is as advertised and a subtle and comfortable addition to our home. Thank you.
This mat has been fantastic, our baby has used it every day. We needed something to put down on our floorboards and this looks great too.
Great present for my Grand-daughter
I bought this item for my grand-daughter. It was easy to order with updates on when it would be dispatched . My daughter loves it.
The mat is amazing my great nephew who is really poorly battling leukemia loves to lay on the mat playing and just chilling with his Mum and Dad.
I have bought 3 of these mats now for friends who are new mums and they have all said they are the best gift they have received! Great quality, nice feel, non toxic and beautiful looking mats. Very happy with all my purchases!