Signatur Rosa Generös Play Mat
THE GEOMETRISK ROSA X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Rosa has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with double the burst of colours and fun! Boasting shades of dusty blush and grey – it oozes an irresistible tender and feminine element that calls out to the little girls in us.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
So far it's awesome
Couldn’t live without So so soft and amazing quality
Even better than I expected
We absolutely love our new Little Wiwa playmat! It looks beautiful and is extremely high quality. Also very easy to vacuum and/or wipe clean. The texture is softer and spongier than I expected, but in a really good way... it provides amazing padding for little walkers who fall over all the time. Also I've found myself wanting to sit on the ground (on this mat!) a lot more since having it. It's extremely comfortable, even sitting straight on hardwood flooring with no carpet in between. I love it so much I'm already thinking of getting a second one for our lounge room. Thanks Little Wiwa for making a great product!
Purchased my second little wiwa mat.
My girls loved the mat so much we bought a second one! Great quality and beautiful design!
We loved it so much we got a second one!
Soft and cushy - way more than expected given the thickness. Perfect for early crawling and walking experiments. No smell when you open the packs up. Great for lying on while your baby plays and looks amazing with the rest of the house.
Hi Vicky, Thank you for such lovely feedback and for taking the time to write up a review. We are extremely proud of the balance we have struck between our minimal design and purpose when designing our play mats. The material we have chosen to make our play mats with, does not off-gas any volatile organic compounds (VOC,) which is why you won't need to worry about any odours coming off the mat when your little ones are on it making it non-toxic and safe for your child to explore from a young age. We hope your baby continues to meet all the wonderful milestones in a safe and comfortable environment whilst you explore and play together, creating many happy memories. Kindest regards, LW Team x
我非常满意littlewiwa 我的baby很喜欢躺在playmat上玩耍，它踩上去的感觉真的很舒服，baby很开心，看着孩子喜欢的样子，我觉得很满意，希望以后多出一些新的款式啦 谢谢
Hi Shi, Thank you for so much your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear that your little one is enjoying the comfort of the play mat and that you love the design! Do keep an eye out for upcoming releases later in the year if you want to expand your Little Wiwa collection. Kindest regards, LW Team x
Good quality play mat
Did a lot of research and bought this. I'm happy with the quality, texture and size. It's great it can be flipped over and used for either a boy or girl. It pay to give bub grippy socks when she's learning to stand up otherwise with normal cotton socks it can be slippery. The mat is thick and spongey and very protective. Very happy with my purchase!
Hi Luke, Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on your play mat and for taking the time to write such a great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy wth your mat and that your little one can now play and explore in safety and comfort. Kindest, LW Team
Loveeee the mat. Feels so much better than I thought it would. I love walking on it and lay on it with my bub all the time :)) thank you!
Hey Aimee, Wow! Thank you so much for taking time to share your review with us! We are so happy to hear that the whole family loves the mat and is spending good quality time together on it. We totally agree that the mat incredibly cushy and comfy, even for us parents! We sometimes have to snap out of the sleepy waves that comes along when we get too comfy. We absolutely loved seeing this adorable picture of your little ones on your play mat, thank you so much for sharing this. Siblings love is the absolute cutest. x LW Team
Best mat ever
My second wiwa mat. Love the soft plushy feel. Love that's it safe for my baby too
Dear Rosaline, Thank you so much for the beautiful review Rosaline! Thank you for adding another Wiwa mat to your family and home. This adds such a spring into our step each day knowing that we can contribute to a happy, comfy and safe child play experience. Very grateful, LW Team
Satisfied customer and baby!
Love the colours and material. Although it doesn't look that thick, I feel that it's sufficient to cushion falls and for my baby to crawl around, practice standing and cruising.
Hi Michelle, Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear that your little one has a safe space to fully explore her newly discovered skills. All the best - LW Team x
Love it so far
Love the depth so it’s not too hard on the baby’s body. Love the soft pink colour. It’s good having the option to turn over and use the grey side. Waterproof and can be cleaned easily.
Hi Thilini, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the support in our little business :) Kindest, LW Team x
I bought the Little Wiwa large play mat for my children’s playroom and we all absolutely love it. It is so comfortable to sit on and very easy to clean and the colours and patterns are very stylish. I loved it so much that I bought three more for each of my children’s bedrooms.
Loveee it very useful and nice color.
This is the perfect mat for little baby who is learning to stand up:) just a bit small:)
I recommend this playmat to ANYONE with a baby or child! AMAZING, great to learn to crawl, walk & play
Fast delivery and such great quality Mat.
It is a great mat and my little one loves it!
Gorgeous mat. Lovely colors and design, soft and textured. Perfect for a play space or as part of a living space (when your living space has turned into a place space) because you are in a 2 bedroom! Beautiful and functional.
My baby really enjoys her new playmat. Nice and soft and definitely worth the money.
We love this mat, we have one in the nursery and one in the living room. Thick, sturdy and easy to wipe clean!