We Might Be Tiny - Freeze & Bake Poddies®
At We Might Be Tiny we believe in products that evolve and grow with your family. And our Freeze & Bake Poddies® are no different.
This non-toxic silicone tray with 9 snack-sized pods can tackle cold and hot delights for the entire family. Whether you need to freeze home-made baby puree, nourish the grownups with savoury muffins or treat someone with cute mini cakes, our Freeze & Bake Poddie® has you covered.
The stain-resistant and flexible tray features our signature characters bear, bunny and cat with their unique features. It’s these intricate character details on the bottom of each pod that turn your frozen and baked delights into fun, mess-free surprises for young and old.
The matching see-through silicone lid keeps your creations fresh and allows you to stack the trays neatly until the last bite-sized treat is gobbled up. Then it’s over to your dishwasher to give the tray a good clean so you’re ready for your next lot of culinary gems.
What recipe will you go with?
This is why our Freeze & Bake Poddies can tackle whatever you throw at them:
- Clear silicone lid for easy storage
- 3 bear pods, 3 cat pods and 3 bunny pods in tray
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Flexible and durable
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 20.3 cm long x 21.2 cm wide x 3.5 cm tall
Bunny shape: 62 ml
Cat shape: 69 ml
Bear shape: 71 ml
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.