Yes, we do. The delivery cost is calculated automatically at checkout. If you have troubles checking out, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote.
If Stock is available (please check listings for details), all orders are usually shipped withinthe next 24hours. (Usually 8am the next day)
If you have purchased multiple items that include a pre-order item, it will be dispatched when the pre-order item is available in stock.
Please check your shipping address and items before checking out. Since orders are processed very quickly, please let us know as soon as possible as it may not be possible to edit or change orders once they are dispatched.
It depends on where you are. Singapore orders will take 1-2 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 3-14 days.
Once your order has been despatched, you will receive an SMS or tracking ID in your email to track the progress of your delivery.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an SMS/ email with the full tracking details. Delivery transit times is out of our control as this varies depending on the courier and/ if there are unprecedented delays.
If you wish to chase up the delivery, please refer to the tracking number on the tracking link sent to your email to determine the courier to contact.
Little Wiwa is a premium non-toxic play mat, sourced and created from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU. It is eco-friendly and non-toxic, free from PVC, BPA and toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic) to provide a product that is safe for babies, adults and the environment. They are also odourless, biodegradable and ethically made to the highest standards!
Yes absolutely - and they are safe from the newborn stage.
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards.
- 100% PVC free - Hypoallergenic - Does not contain any toxic substances (BPA free, formaldehyde-free, phthalates-free, DEHP free) - Does not contain any harmful heavy metal substances
You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning. The best practise to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild/ pH balanced soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth. Always allow the mat to dry completely before rolling it up and storing it away to prevent any unwanted mould build up.
We also recommended to keep a separate cleaning cloth for the mat as residues from other cleaning products we use (when wiping tabletop or other surfaces) can transfer onto the mat when we use the same piece of cloth to wipe down. Alternatively, using a fresh piece of cloth would also be highly encouraged.
Avoid using baby wipes/ harsh cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Avoid alcohol and other harsh cleaning agents such as bleach, sprays. Take care to check the ingredient listings at the back of the cleaner as alkaline based cleaning products may cause discolouration. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Avoid using sharp or hot objects on the mat. Take care when doing art and craft - water based stains are removable however ball point pens/ markers are not.
- Avoid exposure to direct heat/ sunlight/ UV rays as they can cause discolouration.
- Take caution when hanging out with your fur babies and with highly pigmented items such oil based food/ liquid. We cannot be held responsible for damage done after the mat has been used.
Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
It does take some time for the mat to flatten and settle in as they have all been tightly rolled in the box. Once taken out from the box packaging, unroll it in the reverse direction to let it relax and settle and to release the minor creasing.
To make the process quicker, you can also reverse roll the mat, strapping it up with the velcro straps and leave it overnight before flattening it out.
Due to the absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage. The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within.
This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Please note that light coloured mats (for instance ivory white colour of the Marmor) is more prone to discolouration so please use extra care with this particular design. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration!
Generös: 142cm x 20cm x 20cm, 6.0kg Cirkulär (1.4m): 140cm x 20cm x 20cm, 3.5kg Små: 103cm x 17cm x 17cm, 3.0kg
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We allow returns on all unused items in their original packaging within 7 days of receiving the item. If you wish to return you will need to cover the return shipping fee.
Once returns have been received in good order, a credit voucher will be issued.
1. The item(s) must not be used and is in its original packaging. If item has been used - we are unable to process the return. You will need to return sealed/ original stock item(s), including all original packaging (plastic, label, velcro straps and the box)
2. You must complete your return within 7 days of receiving the item(s). If the 7 days period unfortunately we cannot process the return.
- Cost of shipping of the returned and/or exchanged item is the responsibility of the buyer. For all returns, it is highly recommended that you use registered post or a trackable courier as we cannot accept responsibility for products lost in transit to us. Any refund amount will be less the original shipping cost.
- NO refund or exchanges will be offered on any SALE items. All international sales are final.
- All returns will be issued in a form of Store Credit to the value of the mat(s) purchased. Cash refund will incur A$10 return processing fee, unless the product is a defect item.
If the above terms are met, please fill up the Return Form by clicking here and we will attend to your return request within the next business day.
Once your return is received and inspected by our quality assurance team, we will send you an email to notify you of the Credit Voucher.
For more information, refer to the Return Policy for full Terms & Conditions.
Little Wiwa reserves the right to decline a return request subject to our discretion and amend these terms at any time.
Yes and no. As all our orders are dispatched from the warehouse at 7am AEST the next business day, if your order has been processed and shipped, it is unfortunately too late to cancel.
If your order has not been processed, we can certainly process the cancellation and issue a refund (minus any transaction fees from Paypal, Atome etc).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know as soon as possible.
If you have recently received your play mat and have discovered a manufacturing fault or defect within 7 days of receiving the item simply fill up the Warranty Form by clicking here and we will attend to your query right away.
Please note: A defective mat by this definition is of a manufacturing fault or damage (e.g punctures or faults with heat sealed edges) when a new play mat is first unboxed and found in that state. It however does not cover wear and tear, ageing discoloration, puncture damage due to usage/accidents, and/or incorrect use and failure to follow product care instructions.
Yes, provided there is still balance on the card.
No, you can't reload a gift card.
If you have signed up to a Customer Account, you can check the balance by using the link provided in the gift card email. For customers without accounts, send us an email to email@example.com and we can easily provide and send the information to you.
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment so you can use this in conjunction with a Discount Code.