Connetix - 2 Piece Base Plate Pack
Connetix Tiles -
Pack consists of 1 x green and 1 x blue Base Plate each 30 cm x 30 cm
When it comes to magnetic tile play, it’s all about that base! Help children bring to life their inspired ideas and build twice as tall with our 2 piece Base Plate Pack, featuring one blue and one green 30cm x 30cm powerful magnetic building plate!
Fostering creativity, imagination and learning through PLAY, this pack provides endless possibilities. As a large building plate with numerous magnet points, Base Plates expand the creative potential of magnetic tile play – supporting the creation of taller towers, sturdier castles and dollhouses, inspiring various forms of play such as fine motor skills and magnetism exploration (attaching tiles to each magnet point), symbolic play (creating ice cream/market stands, tables and chairs for tea parties), small world play (assigning the tiles as grass, ocean or sky) and mazes, just to name a few.
As an open-ended quality toy, Connetix will grow WITH your child as they learn and their play becomes more complex. Kickstart your collection and complement your Base Plates Pack with our 212 piece Mega Pack or take your magnetic tile play fun to the next level with our unique 92 piece Ball Run Expansion Pack!
Recommended Age: 3+ (contains magnets and small parts)
Each pack includes:
- 1 x Green Base Plate
- 1 x Blue Base Plate
About Our Products:
- All tiles are made using non-toxic ABS plastic that is BPA and Phthalate free, sealed and riveted for extra safety.
- Our unique beveled design allows Connetix to be strong while offering beautiful clear refractions.
- Connetix are compatible with other leading brands.
Weight 1.1 kg Dimensions 3 × 31 × 1.7 cm GTIN
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.