Kids Bear Dinner Bundle Set
Kids Bear Dinner Set - The all-in-one mealtime bundle for growing toddlers
Want to outsmart the chaos, mess and pull-your-hair-out moments that come with toddlers at dinner time?
This is what you get with your Kids Bear Dinner Set:
1 Bear Stickie® Plate
The suction plate that lets you neatly portion your foodie creations in three sections and instantly spoils your fussy eater with a personal three-course delight.
1 Bear Placie®
Our award-winning, durable silicone placemat, the logical choice for the conscious parent who places trust in the highest quality food-safe products.
1 Stickie® Bowl
The inbuilt suction base holds the bowl firmly in place on almost any solid surface so that your mini me doesn’t send the sticky mess flying across the dining table. And you don’t have to watch the whole meal like a hawk because you’re over cleaning the whole kitchen yet again.
1 Bear Snackie®
The Bear Snackie® can handle any situation you throw at it! Pop it in the freezer, use it to whip up quick microwave snacks and even bake some cute sleepy-eyed bear delights.
Silicone is the miracle component that makes We Might Be Tiny products the versatile and durable wonders they are.
No other material is food-safe and BPA-free while feeling at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat.
And the best part is that you are directly contributing to saving the planet by using products made from natural materials while reducing waste.
Three cheers to you!
Hygienic and easy to clean
Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
Flexible and durable
Hygienic and easy to clean
Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
Proudly designed in Australia
Note: as a discount has already been applied to this bundle, additional discounts or special offers do not apply.
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.