Lille Verden Marmor Play Mat [Små]
Lille Verden X Marmor
Lille Verden (Small World)
Welcome to our magical small world, imagined from the innocence of a child. Where all bunnies, bears, deer and foxes wander harmoniously around the woodlands. Alongside the stretch of train tracks, little houses scatter near lakes, surrounded by tall trees and hills to climb. Invigorating the little ones’ imagination to play while nurturing ours, as the shade of sage wash unnecessary worries with a calm. Our new collection is tailored for the family; where simplicity meets creativity. The Lille Verden is designed to encourage the little ones to express their imagination and experiences in their unique ways, where anything is possible and endless.
The elegance of marble is undoubtedly timeless. It carries through time and space, from kitchen, dining, floor, bath, table tops... why not play mat? An instant splash of splendour at any spot it is placed in. This new design is tailored for you; the Marmor is designed with the comfort and safety to suit your little ones, while aesthetically indulging your eyes.
The minimalist homes must-have.
Please note: The Marmor features ivory white base. For best maintenance, please refer to product care instructions to avoid discolouration. Be sure to handle delicate white products with care! :)
Små: 100cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick
MATERIAL: Non toxic TPU Foam
Designed in Australia
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable and sustainable! Handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates. So be sure not to cut them off ;)
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (dish) detergent. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Read up a lot on the various mats before purchasing. Love the neutral decor on it and it's really comfortable too. Pretty happy. Might buy more! Hope there's a sale at some point!