Lille Verden Signatur Generös Play Mat
LILLE VERDEN X GEOMETRISK GREY
Lille Verden (Small World)
Welcome to our magical small world, imagined from the innocence of a child. Where all bunnies, bears, deer and foxes wander harmoniously around the woodlands. Alongside the stretch of train tracks, little houses scatter near lakes, surrounded by tall trees and hills to climb. Invigorating the little ones’ imagination to play while nurturing ours, as the shade of sage wash unnecessary worries with a calm. Our new collection is tailored for the family, where simplicity meets creativity. The Lille Verden is designed to encourage the little ones to express their imagination and experiences in their unique ways, where anything is possible and endless.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Tying in the old and the new, the Lille Verden X Geometrisk Grey is the symphonious union of a new generation of Little Wiwa® Mats to come.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Just buy it! Best money you will spend! They are such great mats i have 2 and looking at getting a 3rd. So soft and you can tell they are great quality. So easy to clean! Fast shipping! My friends always compliment them when they come over!
Mat is soft & great for baby to play on!
Happiness on the mat!
My daughter enjoys doing her tummy time on the mat. She actually did her first full flip on the mat! We enjoy spending time and playing with her on it as well. Not forgetting it’s easy to clean off dirts too!
Hi Sophia, Yay for baby milestones! So exciting to hear that your little one is enjoying her time on the playmat in safety and comfort. Thank you for your support and kind review. Kind regards, LW Team x
A mat made for family
I am very impressed with the quality of the mat, it has no smell and feels very plush and suitable for anyone to lie on it to take a nap. Definitely recommend to any parents/family who are thinking of buying a playmat for their kids.
Hi Jo-Aine, We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your mat and its many uses. One of the many great benefits of our choice of playmat material is definitely that it is free of toxic off-gassing and is safe for the whole family and our little ones to enjoy. Thank you for your lovely review and enjoy! Kind regards, LW Team x
WE LOVE IT!
On the first day put out the mat, my baby rolled for the first time! She definitely said YES to it:)
Hi Randi, Thank you for sharing your lovely review with us! Congratulations on an exciting milestone for your little baby. Enjoy the many more beautiful moments and milestones with your little one. So glad she approves! Kindest, LW Team x
So amazing I want another one!
Its super soft, stylish, we use it in front of the sofa so that my kid can play whilst I watch tv. Love both sides!
Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for leaving us a review! So glad to hear that you are loving your mat and what a great idea to place the mat in front of the sofa :) Enjoy your mat and welcome to the Little Wiwa club! Kindest regards, LW Team x
Lille Verden Signatur Generös Play Mat (large)
So happy with this purchase. I'd been waiting til restock and managed to get one! It's big, comfy for 2 mnth bub, mum and dad and large enough to fit all of us on for a play. I like that this will be useful for play for many years and won't be out grown too soon like other items.
Hi Maria, Thank you so much for your beautiful review. We love that you see this mat as an investment piece and that makes us so happy to know that we are also encouraging sustainability by providing a product that will last as well as providing a non-toxic, safe, comfortable and beautiful play mat for you and your little one to make many happy memories together. Kindest regards, LW Team x
I've bought 5 so far over the last 3& 1/2 years Love this product
Dear Joanne, WOW! 5 mats!! Thank you so much for your wonderful support of our business and our play mats all these years! Truly amazing to hear such beautiful feedback. We are so happy to hear that you love our mats and that they have been a part of your family for 3 & 1/2 years, I am sure they have seen so many beautiful milestones and memories too. Thank you once again for the beautiful review, we are just thrilled to hear such happy feedback. Kindest regards, Lynnette LW Team x
Love these mats
So prompt with delivery. Present for a friends new baby and she loves it. Highly recommended
Hi Vanessa, We are so delighted to hear that your friend is loving your beautiful gift to her and her new baby. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for supporting our business. Kindest, LW Team x
I’m happy to use this playmate and you can turn over so you change pattern if you feel like it. Easy to clean and light, i love it.
Hi Winny, Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Mat! So glad its working out for you :) Warmest, The Little Wiwa Team x
Kids love it (almost as much as mom)
Everyone can’t get enough of this mat. Safe for our little baby and twin toddlers, easy to keep clean. I love the Velcro straps too, easy to use and set aside to keep away from my dogs when the kids aren’t using it.
Hi Katherine, Just wanted to reach out and thank you for your lovely review! Delighted to hear that everyone is loving the Mat! All the best - LW Team x
It is perfect. Exactly what we were looking for.
Soft and cushiony!
Loved this mat. Stylish and functional
Wish I had it way before!
It’s one of the very USEFUL items I got for my baby. Light, easy to clean, the color is beautiful. And most importantly it’s soft so it helps my son to roll.
It was a gift for new grandson due in April . It is the third one I’ve brought so they are very good ! H we loved my first grandson to crawl he loves his !
It's great and my baby loves it!
Even better than expected
We love it! Incredibly soft to sit on but still firm enough for construction play, train sets etc. Such a gorgeous colour too. Would highly recommend.
Gorgeous Play Mat
Our little boy loves his play mat! I was unsure which design to purchase but so glad we chose this one. He is fascinated with the designs on the sage background. The colour is beautiful and ties in seamlessly to our living room. This mat is so cushioned and comfortable I would highly recommend.