Natur Bloom Generös Play Mat
NATUR LÖV BLOOM x GEOMETRISK GREY
A new addition to the beloved Natur Löv series, Bloom is a romanticised expression of the captivating season that is autumn and mesmerising shades it graces us with.
Embracing the beauty of autumn – Bloom is reminiscent of picturesque autumnal shades with terra reds converging into the earthiness that graces its foliage as nature would have it – where petals shower the ground with exotic colours and enthrals us with every step we take.
A dreamy blend of reds and earth with girlish charms to adorn any space for lovers of autumn and flora, Bloom is the ideal addition to our special girl’s nursery or playroom.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Super aesthetic and comfy!
Playmat received were 100% true to pictures. Bb has no issues doing tummy time on it which is a plus because we get to take such aesthetic photos. Have permanently moved away our carpet to give way to the playmat :)
Love this product so much that I bought 3!!
Was thinking of trying it out and ended up falling in love with this product so much, I bought two more and expanded my kid’s play area. It so easy to clean, my kid love it so much and it’s beautiful to have in our home!
Dear Jaena, Wow! 3 mats! The collection is expanding! Thank you so much for your continued support. We love that your little one now has an extended space on a safe and beautiful surface to play and for the whole family to make happy memories on. Thank you for sharing this with us, your feedback is means so much to us and it totally makes our day! Warmest regards, LW Team x
Love this mat!
This mat is everything that I was looking for in a play mat! Soft, light, non-toxic and so so comfortable! It has gone beyond a baby mat and has become the preferred spot for spending quality family time. My one complaint is that I wish this mat was anti slip or could be made anti slip! The mat most definitely slips under a wild running baby!
Hi Poorva, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your mat. We are so pleased to hear that the mat has been come the hub for your family bonding and activities! We have heard of parents placing an anti-slip underlay for rug underneath the play mat could be used to assist our mats from slipping on more slippery floor surfaces such as marble, tiled floors or polished floorboards - this would assist the mat to stay put and prevent the mat from moving around the space. We hope this assists in extending the enjoyment of your mat in the future. Kindest regards, LW Team