Natur Sage Play Mat [Cirkulär]
THE NATUR LÖV SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Cirkulär: 140cm (D) x 15mm thick (3.0kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
I cannot rave highly enough about this play mat. It is beautifully soft, high quality, beautifully made and the nicest design I’ve ever seen! Shipping was extremely fast and customer service amazing. Well done Little Wiwa on creating such a beautiful product.
I spent a LOT of time researching which play mat to purchase, whilst I was still pregnant and finally purchased a Little Wiwa when my son was almost 5 months old. I WISH I'D PURCHASED EARLIER. All three of us (my son, partner and I) all spend huge amounts of time on the floor these days. We have hardwood floors and the mat alone is comfortable enough to lay on and no tears when the little man falls over. My son is so content playing with his toys amd rolling around on the mat. It does say it is not pet safe, however my disobedient dog has been caught on it many times and it's still perfect, this was something I was nervous about prior to purchasing. Pros- quality, reversible, thickness, straps to roll up and travel, good size (perfect for our bay window), price, BPA free, no smell, easy to clean Cons- the grey is a green grey, made in China (reason for not being 5*) I can't wait to finish our extension so I can purchase the biggest mat and will certainly be recommending the product. Thankyou Little Wiwa ♡
Love this mat! Really comfortable and pretty ❤️
Bought this to use at my in laws for when they have my little one and it’s the perfect size for lounge rooms and outside, highly recommend- I have the large one for
Love it. It’s a grate size, stylish and soft. So happy with my purchase. Delivery was super quick too. Thanks!
This is my second purchase from Little Wiwa (and likely to not be the last) The service and delivery is outstanding. My daughters love to play on them and I love that it also encourages me to have fun on the floor with them. Well done on a great product.
Baby Niko loves it and so comfy
Great size and quality. Our baby boy absolutely loves lying on it and doing tummy time. Also looks great in our living room - what a bonus!
Love the colour and so happy with the round size even in our small nursery. Looks beautiful and happy it’s non-toxic.
So great! One of the best baby items I’ve bought by far!
I purchased this mat primarily for my 10mth old who is learning to crawl and needs a bit of grip but also softness to move around on. Little did I know that it was also going to be a hit with my now 3yrs old who uses it as her 'dance mat' for concerts!
This was a baby shower gift so it's not been used yet so can't review the mat. However the online service and delivery process were amazing, especially over the Easter long weekend. It was also packaged nicely!
I just love the mat!