Natur Sage Små Play Mat
THE NATUR LÖV SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
Designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, The Natur is one of our best-selling original designs.
Honouring nature, and a tribute to our love for greenery and foliage, the Löv had come to be loved by many with fondness for a touch of flora that brings calmness to any space.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk in grey is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Små: 100cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (2.4kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on email@example.com
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Really pleased with our Sma Natur Sage mat. It is the perfect size to pop down for the bub anywhere in the house for some supervised floor play time. Also a good size to take with us for visits/holidays. It’s a really nice thickness and super easy to wipe clean. Very impressed with the quality for the price. Definitely recommended!
I’ve purchased many mats for my baby as our entire place is tiled, and the Little Wiwa mat is one of the softest and squishiest that I’ve found. We purchased the small one to fit in a smaller corridor area, but now I’m convincing my husband to let me purchase a larger one for my son’s room as the Little Wiwa feels nicer than the current one inside. The only downside is that they are quite pricey for the size compared to other mats I have purchased (made in Korea mats).
Love this mat, use it all the time Can highly recommend
The item arrived a while ago but we only got to unbox it today. LO had a comfortably tummy time on the spongey mat and I foresee more fun play experiences on the mat in the days ahead! Looking forward!
We love our Little Wiwa mat!
Has already saved a few head knocks! Love the design too.
Excellent Mat for our Newborn Grandchild.
These should be targeted towards the elderly as well For people with arthritis they are so soft to kneel on and easy to clean. Trying to think where we could put another one; we already have a few. Thank you for such a wonderful product.
When the mat arrived I wasn’t sure about it cause it was packed so tight that I didn’t like how thin it was and all the creases in it.. but like the pamphlet said, it takes a few day to flatten out and become it’s true form. Sure enough 4 days later the mat is exactly what I imagined! Not only does the pattern look beautiful in our “baby den” but it’s soft and enough cushion for our little one to play. I’m so happy with it, can’t recommend Wiwa mats enough!
I love the cushiness and the pattern. It’s made a big difference for my bub with tummy time too
Great service! This mat is the best purchase I have made for my baby. I was hesitant at first, simply because of the price. But once received, it was worth every cent. Looks great in living room space ( not too childish) and functions just as it’s meant to.
This play mat is both practical and beautiful! I’m sure we’ll get many years of use out of it with our babies
We love this play mat - it’s super soft, looks great, easy to roll up, pack in the car and go away with. The whole family love spending time on the mat with our little one and so does she. Highly recommend and wish I knew about Little WiWA when we had our first!
What a fabulous product! We’ve found so much comfort in this soft and luxuriously-feeling mat for our daughter’s play experiences. She’s five months old and loves to practise her burgeoning gross motor skills. With hard wood timber floors, the mat brings us peace of mind. I wish I had the space for the larger size mat. The small has been very practical in our cosy space. I would buy another Wiwa play mat in a heart beat. Thanks for a wonderful product
So safe for my 6 month old. She loves it and knows it’s her play space. Looks great in our home
It was comfortable, attractive and minimal cleaning needed. Perfect!
Amazing quality, exactly as pictured and my little girl loves playing on it! Nice and soft for her practicing rolling, sitting and crawling!
Stylish solution to our small space. Easy to keep clean.