Labyrint Grey Play Mat [Generös]
The Labyrint Grey X Geometrisk Grey
The Labyrint is designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics. Our original and one of the best-selling designs.
Little Wiwa mats are made using 100% sustainable and non toxic TPU foam and free from PVC, BPA and latex, making it a safe choice for your little ones. They are thickly cushioned (15mm), comfortable for the knees and waterproof – a breeze to clean.
These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours to match your mood and capture that urban or playful feel at your choice. They are functional for the entire family, the thick cushioning as a safety guard for the bubs to toddle and the sleek design as a centrepiece for the parents. From a nappy-change station for bub to an exercise corner for the parents, these mats transform themselves to suit your needs.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non toxic TPU Foam
Designed in Australia
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable and sustainable! Handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates. So be sure not to cut them off ;)
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (dish) detergent. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Perfect Play Mat for all ages.
Perfect for pregnant Mum to sit on plus toddler and expect baby will love it too. Wipes clean. For some reason Dyson doesn’t like it but super light to flick off anything & wipes down easily.
Love, love ,love
I am absolutely loving the mat. Its getting lots of use with my twin bubbas. Its so cushiony and easy to keep clean Thank you for prompt delivery. Im so happy
I have three of these playmats in various colours and they are great! Would purchase a fourth one if there is a baby blue colour!
Totally loving it. It's so comfy and cooling to the skin. I can be rest assured that my little girl can safely play on it. And loving the pretty design; aesthetically matches my flooring and house deco. One suggestion: maybe it can be produced in various sizes - would love a bigger sized mat like this. :)
We absolutely love our Little Wiwa playmat. Its beey cushiony amd perfect for the playroom.
Perfect play mat
Extremely happy with my little wiwa mat. Its Incredibly soft, easy to clean, looks fantastic and the kids love it.
We love our new play mat! Its such a great addition to our lounge room. So soft and squishy for my little on to play on while she is learning to crawl and so easy to clean !
Nice design and quality
theres no mark even after you sit on it with your ankle pressing down unlike other brand. spacious. good quality and nice design and most imptt it's lightweight. easy to move around for cleaning i bought another experience brand and have regretted so much after knowing this little wiwa.
Nice and thick and looks awesome in our lounge.
Perfect play mat
Love it! So thick and comfortable to sit on, my kids have never used the play area so much since this mat arrived! I also love how easy it is to wipe down - essential with two messy toddlers!
Excellent play mat!
So great, we have had this now for just over a week and our 7 month old loves it. It’s super supportive for him, as he’s learning to sit by himself. This mat provides super soft cushioning for him when he stacks it, but much needed padding for mum and dad when sharing tummy time with him! Love the design. Playful yet mature. It’s great for my son, and it doesn’t ruin my home’s design aesthetic. Thanks for a great product!
Love it, it’s soft and
Love it, it’s soft and comfortable. I love that it’s reversible. Even though we have a bun we will probably be using this mostly for business, might have to get another one
Perfect playmat, highly recommend
We are so impressed with this playmat, it has surpassed our expectations, so soft, plush, comfortable, and a great minimalist stylish design. We also love how it is non toxic and eco friendly. Thank you so much and all the best!
Thick, soft and spongy
Should’ve bought this earlier. It’s amazing and comfortable. My little one loved it immediately. He’s not just playing on it, he even naps on it sometimes.
Great Play Mat
Our grandchild isnt born yet, but expecting it will be put to great use when he gets here.
Sooooooo glad we got ourself Little Wiwa after much contemplation though deep down it was a pretty straight forward decision. We were going back on forth due to the price tag, durability, and comparing to other major brands/alternatives. Yes, there are cheaper ones out there by god! The difference in quality!!! After purchasing Little Wiwa, my husband came across popular Brand X that we were comparing with at a store, he said NO REGRETS! Imagine how happy i was when he knew i spent on the right product!
best family Mat ever
i have 5 kids and this mat seriously shouldve been in our lives way EARLIER. super comfy n cooling to liedown on even for myself. easy to wipe n clean off ANYTHING on it. really hoping to get another in time
Item is good, love the design and easy for my little boy! Totally replace my carpet to this AWESOME mat!! Thank you Little Wiwa!!
It isnt only a playmat, it is a sleeping mat too!
so soft and cooling. My baby enjoys napping and playing on the mat.