Natur Blush Play Mat [Generös]
The Natur Löv Blush X Geometrisk Grey
The Natur is designed in Australia and inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics. Our original and one of the best-selling designs.
Little Wiwa mats are made using 100% sustainable and non toxic TPU Foam and free from PVC, BPA and latex, making it a safe choice for your little ones. They are thickly cushioned (15mm), comfortable for the knees and waterproof – a breeze to clean.
These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours to match your mood and capture that urban or playful feel at your choice. They are functional for the entire family, the thick cushioning as a safety guard for the bubs to toddle and the sleek design as a centrepiece for the parents. From a nappy-change station for bub to an exercise corner for the parents, these mats transform themselves to suit your needs.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non toxic TPU Foam
Designed in Australia
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable and sustainable! Handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates. So be sure not to cut them off ;)
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (dish) detergent. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
Absolutely love the mat. Perfect for my little one to play on all day. And I sit on it with her so much, I’m so happy it’s so comfortable. And such pretty colours! And such quick delivery! Thank you so much
Not only is my child getting daily use from her mat, so are we. It’s so functional and has a great soft, spongy feeling. So it’s comfortable for both mum and dad to get down on the play mat and interact with our child also. I love the bright, fun design and also the different design on the back, perfect if our second child is a boy and we can flip from the pink side to the minimalist grey design! Easy to wipe down and clean. Would definitely recommend!
Better than expected
We are LOVING our mat. We use it all day, everyday. Our little princess just loves playing with her toys, eating and everything else possible on it. Wish we had one with our boys when they were younger!! Thank you xx
natur blush generos
the mat is definitely a great investment for my baby! it’s soft, comfy and of adequate thickness! can’t wait to see how my baby’s gonna run, hop, jump on the mat in the near future!
We love our play matt
It’s so great our 8 month loves it so soft for when she is rolling and crawling around and when there are any nasty spills it’s so easy to clean
Thick and good quality
The mat is delivered very swiftly in a well packaged box. It is quite light and easy to move around. Doesn't really smell and the thickness is quite good to prevent and injuries from falling down. Highly recommend.
Simply the best
This is the third mat I have bought 1 for myself and grandchildren and 2 as presents they are a truly amazing product. Very fast delivery and a great company to deal with.
The playmat is awesome! After researching across many playmats, I managed to find little wiwa playmat that is non pvc and non toxic. I feel safe letting my little one on the mat now.
It’s a great product, so far so good. Quality is really good. My little one likes the lovely light prints and plays well. We have some family time with her for playing. It’s a good size mat.
So soft and comfy
Perfect soft playmat for our playroom. Easy to keep clean and very comfy to sit on. Nice and large size.
Very good. We love it!
Very good. We love it!
We love it so much we may buy another
Brilliant our grand children love it ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly what I hoped
Love the Little Wiwa mat, it's nice and big and soft enough for both me and bub to play on the floor together
Amazing quality!! I love this playmat so much!!!
The playmat is so beautiful and it is so soft!! It's comfortable for baby and parent alike! I highly recommend and would definitely buy from little Wiwa again!
Great play mat
I recently purchased the little Wiwa mat for my 5 month granddaughter and we love it. It gives her more room to move and roll, is soft to help buffer her falls and is easy to keep clean as it’s wipeable - would highly recommend
Brilliant design and excellent quality!
I am having lots of fun with my daughter on this beautiful product! I just love the design cuz it has two different sides of patterns and colours which is very smart to be suitable for all outfits colours we have for pretty photos taken ! I love it! Simply ❤️
My granddaughter absolutely loves it.
Good very happy
My 2 great grandchildren love them very much thanks very happy with the service to