Signatur Sage Generös Play Mat
THE GEOMETRISK SAGE X GEOMETRISK GREY
The Signatur Sage has the original foundation of your favourite Little Wiwa® mats, with double the burst of colours and fun! Boasting shades of sage and grey – it is the perfect colour combination for a shared, neutral-gender space for both your little girls and boys.
The minimalist homes must-have.
A firm favourite and a classic, the Geometrisk is our flagship design as yet. The Little Wiwa® signature, known to many. The geometric lines in its simplicity is a raw Scandinavian principle that we have held close since our inception.
Every Little Wiwa® play mat is a premium eco-friendly luxury, sourced and crafted from 100% sustainable and biodegradable TPU foam. These plush mats are reversible, featuring two designs and colours that capture minimalist Scandinavian characteristics to suit your mood with a simple flip.
Designed and tailored with the entire family in mind, the thick shock-absorbent cushioning provides a safety guard and comfort for tummy time support of our little adventurers even as they learn to crawl, walk and play – all without an intrusion to the aesthetics of your existing home décor.
Most importantly, our award-winning play mats are proudly:
- Non-toxic; PVC-free, BPA-free and free of toxic chemicals (plasticisers, phthalates, cadmium, lead and many more relating to the use of additives in toxic plastic.)
- Hypoallergenic and does not off-gas Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs.)
- Waterproof for ease from accidental food spills or boo-boos.
- Multifunctional – it transforms to suit your needs – from a nappy-change station for bubs, it can also double as a lounging or exercise mat for adults.
- Easy to maintain and clean with a daily wipe.
- Lightweight and portable, easy to roll up and store when not in use.
Generös: 200cm (L) x 140cm (W) x 15mm thick (4.2kg)
MATERIAL: Non-toxic TPU Foam
BONUS FEATURE: All Little Wiwa® play mats come rolled up with 3 Velcro straps in the packaging - these are reusable! They are handy for when you have to roll them up again for cleaning/ to take them outdoors/ playdates - so be sure not to cut them off :)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to absence of toxic additives to TPU material, an ageing process comes naturally with the mats and you might find fading and discolouration over time with usage.
The timeframe of the ageing depends on the factors and conditions the mat is used and placed within. This process may be accelerated due to heat and humid conditions, prolonged direct exposure to sunlight and/or cleaning practices using harsh cleaning agents.
Particularly with designs in white/lighter colour palettes, the ageing process may present as a yellowing on the surface and/or edges of mat that have been heat-sealed. This ageing process is not a fault but simply a characteristic of TPU material, and we hope you make an informed decision on the colours that you choose prior to purchase. Please refer to our Product Care instructions for best practise and how to minimise discolouration! :)
All our play mats have been tested independently and are compliant with Australian & New Zealand AS/NZS ISO 8124 Toy Standards as well as European EN71 Toy Standards. You can request for full product testing reports by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.
This product is amazing. My 8 months old completely enjoy his time on playmat. Its safe to leave your little ones on the mat. I have tiles flooring in my house and this mat is really great for our requirement. Shock absorbent, soft, easy to clean, beautiful color and many other reasons that i love this product. Many of my friends already asked me from where i bought this and i highly recommend this product. I wish i knew about this mat when my baby was 2 months old but better late then never he is 8 months now and enjoy his personal space on the mat.
Easy, shopping experience! Quality of mat is great and would recommendations to family and friends.
Hi Zahabiya, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the support in our little business :) Kindest, LW Team x
Really happy with the quality, feel, look and price!
Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing the feedback by our Wiwa community :) All the best, LW Team x
We’re so happy with this mat. The material is so soft and easy to wipe down. The design is not only beautiful but very functional. We all love it.
Hi Kimmy, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We really appreciate the support to our little business :) All the best, LW Team x
This is actually our second Little Wiwa playmat. When I bought the first one everyone warned me I’d only use it for a couple of months while my baby was learning to crawl. But that baby is almost three now, and we still love and use that playmat so much we recently bought this bigger one to replace our living room rug. It’s a great spot to hang out with the kids, nappy-free time with the new baby, I do my Pilates on it... Pretty patterns and pretty easy to keep clean. I got cocky and left some washable marker on it for too long (I’m talking weeks) and it stained permanently so now I am religious about spot-cleaning. But food, markers etc do wipe off easily as long as you don’t leave it too long. Have noticed that the old mat is turning very slightly yellow after all this time but it’s not obvious and honestly it’s held up a lot better than the floors or the furniture since having little kids!
My child wasn’t attempting to crawl on our normal matt. However first day with the Wiwa mat she fell into her tummy didn’t cry and started moving herself backwards. She does this all the time now. And can now transfer her skills onto carpet. This Mat has given her the confidence with its soft and sleek texture. Also comfortable for mum to sit on and change her nappy.
My favourite purchase for not only me but my newborn. Having experienced a number of injuries after becoming a Mum - this mat is the best addition to our home as it allows comfortable floor time for baby and parents but can also be used for a Pilates mat for workouts
Love this mat. super soft and looks great
We received our play mat within a few days of ordering. Very happy with the service and very happy with the product. Highly recommend!
The playmat is beautiful! We love it and our son seems to love it too. Gentle for him to roll around on and great for a bit of a snooze for Dad too! Just a shame that after deliberating for weeks about which mat to buy and finally making a decision, it went on sale the following week (always the way right?! Ugh).
Everyone loves it. It feels like walking on water, so soft.
Colour is beautiful and pattern is not childlike, we put it in our living room. So comfortable on the knees and bum. Wish it was a little bigger though!
We love our mat. Serves soooo many purposes and the best part is it’s easy to clean.
We love our play mat, so soft, quickly posted
Moved to a new property which has a tiled floor so needed a comfortable mat for the kids to play on. Delivery was within 2 days, mat has been perfect. Comfy for the kids to play on. Also great for the adults to do pilate stretches on!
Amazing Matt and has saved many close calls while babe was learning to sit up
Excellent. It’s so soft and perfect for my baby and toddler to lay on and play on. The design and colour is modern and fits perfectly in with the rest of the living room. Would definitely recommend if anyone is looking to purchase a play mat.
Love love love our new play mat from little wiwa. Both my children, 4 year old and 5 month old love playing on it. My 5 month old is just learning to sit up and the mat is so soft when she falls over. The mat was delivered 4 days after my order which is so great!