We Might Be Tiny - Bear snackie®
Today’s busy lives demand a whole new level of versatility from snack products.
Luckily our Bear Snackie® can handle any situation you throw at it! Pop it in the freezer, use it to whip up quick microwave snacks and even bake some cute sleepy-eyed bear delights.
The food-grade silicone Snackie® turns grazing on the go into a toddler feast. Every Snackie® consists of a bowl and plate secured by a flexible silicone strap to hold them together. Fill your Snackie® with healthy home-made treats and get around those sugary impulse buys when toddler tantrums come knocking. With its small soft-touch design, our Bear Snackie® will turn into little one’s favourite especially for those spontaneous teddy bear picnics at home. Snack time can be fun while helping your toddler learn those important independent meal time habits.
And best of all, you can simply let your dishwasher deal with the mess when your adventures come to an end.
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Durable and shatter-proof
- Bowl and Plate component for versatile snacking
- Easy storage with flexible silicone strap
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
- Dimensions: 15.8 cm x 11.5 cm x 4.8 cm
- Weight: 284 grams
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.