We Might Be Tiny - Icy Pole Mould
May we introduce our three popular friends – the cute cat, the grumpy bear and the bouncing bunny. They have teamed up to introduce endless food adventures into your family home.
Our food-safe silicone Icy pole Mould makes healthy snacking a breeze and teaches your growing toddler a life-long love of nutritious food. The moulds are not only freezer-safe, but also oven-proof and let you venture into the world of cute baked delights.
Each Icy pole Mould comes with six reusable food-grade ice pop sticks so you can keep experimenting with new flavours. Cover the filled mould with the clear silicone lid to protect your creations from curious munchkins.
Create frozen yoghurts, turn smoothies into icy afternoon snacks and explore how freezing fruit purees can easily please your fussy toddler. Or surprise your little one with healthy muffin pops in either a cat, bunny or bear shape for cute lunchbox treats. And when the kids are in bed, why not turn your favourite cocktail into a naughty grown-up treat? You are only limited by your imagination!
We have chosen flexible non-stick silicone for our moulds to make it super easy to remove your treats. Once the family has enjoyed your creations simply pop the mould into the dishwasher and let it deal with the clean up.
The Icy pole Mould is the perfect excuse to be creative with your toddler and explore recipes together. This durable kitchen staple will help you enjoy healthy and cost-effective treats for years to come.
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe (-40°C to 230°C)
- 6 re-usable icypole sticks
- Clear silicone lid for easy storage
- 1 bear shape, 1 cat shape and 1 bunny shape in mould
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-stick and non-slip
- Flexible and durable
- Non-toxic, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards (FDA and LFGB approved)
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions of mould: 25 cm x 14. 8 cm x 2.7 cm
Weight: 255 grams
Icy pole dimensions: approximately 6.5 cm x 9.0 cm x 2.2 cm
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Ensure that all packaging materials are removed and placed away from little ones.
- The mats are rolled up tightly in individual packaging to reduce volumetric shipping weight. Once taken out of the box packaging, unroll the play mat in reverse direction to release minor creasing and for it to relax and settle. Depending on how long the play mat has been rolled in the box, It can take up to a few days.
- There may be stubborn edges/ stronger creases when they are rolled too tight - simply roll it in reverse direction and use the velcro straps to strap it up, leave it overnight, then unroll it and let it face downwards to let it settle naturally.
- Simply wipe clean with soft cleaning cloth and warm soapy water before first use.
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- We highly recommend wiping the mat(s) clean with soft damp cloth for everyday cleaning.
- The best way to thoroughly clean the mat is simply using mild (pH balanced) soap. If soiled, simply use a small amount of detergent and wipe down the entire mat and leave it to dry naturally/ dry with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any strong cleaning agents as prolonged use may damage/ discolour the mat.
- Most baby wipes contain fragrance stabilisers which are of alcohol functional groups that act as preservative-like properties. They are certainly antimicrobial but unfortunately alcohol is not suitable to clean TPU materials. Short term use may not show any/much changes however prolonged use may cause discolouration/ weaken the material and cause easy damage.
- Please check ingredients listings carefully before use, as some natural sprays/ baby sprays may contain alcohol/ essential oils that are still considered strong degreaser (i.e. Eucalyptus Oils/ Essential Oils). Please avoid these as they may cause discolouration.
- Avoid alcohol/ alkaline based cleaning products to keep discolouration at bay. Prolonged use may weaken the material and cause it to easily tear.
- Do not use any sharp or hot objects around the mat, as it may cause puncture damages.
- Do not place heavy furniture on the play mat as it may cause puncture damages over time.
- Do not leave it in direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and/or discolouration.
- Avoid wearing shoes as it may cause puncture damage.
- Do not use pens/ permanent ink/ markers on the mat. Ball-point pen marks are not removable.
- Not suitable for steam cleaning.
- Not suitable for pets as its claws may cause puncture damages.